Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nannies Love the Purseket Purse Organizer

Product Review Sunday

I like to carry my wallet, cell phone, and keys with me to my nanny job. Then, wherever I take the kids out during the work day I throw my personal belongings in my employer's diaper bag. I don't know if you are like me, but too often I forget to pull out my wallet, cell phone, or keys from the diaper bag.

That's until I found the Purseket. This purse organizer allows you to transfer the goods from handbag to diaper bag in one fell swoop, and the multiple pockets make it easy to locate what you're looking for. Big plus: The Purseket comes in a range of mod prints as well as four sizes, making it an easy upgrade for any bag. I highly recommend the Purseket for any nanny or au pair that has to transfer their personal items to the diaper bag and back, like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to try this. Glad to see you like it I will def be buying the small one today!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. handbag organizer