Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book Reviews by Kids for Kids

Geronimo Stilton I'm Too Fond of my Fur by Geronimo Stilton
Review by Olivia, 8-Years-Old

Do you like adventures? Well then this is the book for you. This book is about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton. Geronimo Stilton is a small, scaredy- mouse. Geronimo gets a phone call from his friend, a scientist. His friend says he is in trouble, so he packs up his bags and goes to the Himalayas with his family.

They go to the Himalayas and there they find a tour guide who helps them on their journey on Mt. Everest to find the missing scientist. Geronimo finds a frozen Wooly Mammoth in the Himalayas and his discovery gets put in a museum. That’s so cool.

This book reminds me of the book The Mt. Everest Expedition, because Geronimo Stilton goes climbing up Mt. Everest and they have to do the same thing in the Mt. Everest book.

I also like this book because Geronimo is a very funny scared character. He screams when he sees shadows, and he gets in trouble a lot. This book reminds me of Charlottes Web because all the animals talk. The animals all have their own personalitlies.

Another good thing about this book is how the font changes style and color, and sometimes it makes pictures. It is very unusual, and it makes it really fun to read.

I recommend this book to people who like exciting endings, talking animals and adventure. I recommend this book to all people. I think kids who are in second grade and older would like it.



No comments: